Wild Cards – Your hero (a player character), and unique allies, villains, and monsters are collectively called “Wild Cards.” These beings have a little better chance at doing things, are a little tougher to put down, and are generally more detailed than common guards, minions, or lackeys—collectively called “Extras.”
- Wild Cards are incapacitated once they receive four wounds.
- Wild Cards receive three bennies per session.
- Wild Cards always roll a Wild Die along with their Trait die when making tests and take the better of the two.
Elite (Lieutenant, Mini-Boss, Ally, Right Hand) – Elites are advanced extras meaning they are more powerful than the standard extra, but not quite a wild card.
- Elites are incapacitated once they receive three wounds.
- Elites receive one bennie per session.
- Elites never roll a Wild Die.
Companions (Thug, Dire Foe, Metas, Sergeant, Henchmen) – Companions are slightly more powerful lackeys, They are generally a tougher version of an extra.
- Companions are incapacitated once they receive two wounds.
- Companions receive no bennies.
- Companions never roll a Wild Die.
Extra (Mook, Peon, Lackey, Red Shirt, Grunt) – Extras are expendable cannon fodder. They are intended to add challenge to scenarios, but not be a serious threat.
- Extras are incapacitated once they receive one wound.
- Extras receive no bennies.
- Extras never roll a Wild Die.
Minion – Minions are the weakest foes. They pose minor threat and are easily dispatched.
- Minions are incapacitated once they become shaken.
- Minions receive no bennies.
- Minions never roll a Wild Die.
|Character Type||Wounds||Bennies||Wild Die|